How to access advanced features for experts on Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV is a video streaming device developed and sold by Amazon, as you know. It allows users to watch online content including movies, TV shows, sports, news and much more on your TV regardless of whether it is a Smart TV or not.
He FireTV it’s on several models, including the Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Edition. If you are a reader of the magazine, you already know this because you have read the analyzes that we have been carrying out on these devices.
In short, Amazon FireTV it’s a perfect streaming device for those looking for a home entertainment experience and don’t want to opt for Google’s Chromecast, its great rival.
But today we are not here to talk about the benefits of Amazon’s Fire TV, today we want to explain how to access hidden features of amazon fire tv so you can get the most out of your device.
System X-Ray, the tool for the most professional users
The way to access the advanced expert features of the Amazon Fire TV is by using System X-Ray, a hidden menu that allows you to get detailed information about the operation of your Fire TV.
For a start, you’ll need a Fire TV device and a remote (or command). Make sure they are both connected to your Wi-Fi network and that they are turned on. Then follow the steps below:
- at your command, press the home button to open the home screen from Fire TV.
- On the home screen, swipe left and Select the “Settings” option and select the “My Fire TV” option.
- Next, Click on “Developer Options”.
- Activate the option “ADB debugging” and “Apps of unknown origin”.
- Go back to the Fire TV home screen and Scroll to the right until you find the “Search” option.
- In the search box, Type “System X-Ray” and hit the search button.
- System X-Ray will download and it will install on your Fire TV automatically.
- Once installed, press and hold the home button on your remote for a few seconds, a hidden System X-Ray menu will appear on the screen.
- Use the arrow keys on your remote to move through the menu and see the different options.
Now that you have access to hidden menu of System X-Ray, you can view detailed information about the operation of your Fire TV, including: resolution, available memory, CPU and network usage, network settings, etc. Something very important if you want to use the device professionally.
It’s important to note that some of these options can be dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing, so caution is advised when using them. If you’re not sure what you’re doing, it’s best not to make any configuration changes.
In summary, accessing the hidden menu of System X-Ray on your Amazon Fire TV is a useful way to get detailed information about the operation of your device. By following the steps mentioned above, you will be able to access the hidden features and make the most of it.